Sunday, June 15, 2008

Whoa

We're postin' away here tonight at LAN. And so how could I pass up the opportunity to congratulate Mr. Panovec once again on a superior Summer Mix?

No! We haven't gotten the judges tally.

But I've heard the mix and it's stout. It's so stout Guinness filed a law suit charging copyright infringement.

Alright so that's a stretch. But it's still good, possibly great.

I can't say much about my mix because the judges still have the tunes and have not submitted their ratings. So all I can say is that Panovec came as close as anyone could possibly come to capturing the essence of summer.

So where are the judges? No comments or postings here on the blog. No emails hinting at their selections. No winks over the text messaging giving insight into the process. It's too quiet.

Hey maybe I'm over reacting? Wouldn't be the first time. Yea, that's probably it. I've run away with this year's contest and it's deathly silent because of the shock of it all.

I think I'll grab another beer to celebrate...

No comments: