Friday, May 23, 2008

Talkin' Summer Mixin'

Yo fellow mixers and all the rest! I was going to post this on my blog (probably still will) but thought why not place it here. I'm sure Ol' Lazy Acres will accuse me of more intimidation tactics, but I see it as "talkin' summer mixin'."

Currently listening to what will most likely be my Summer 2008 Mix that I'll place into competition come Tuesday. Listening on the big stereo system for the full effect. I'm diggin' it, I must say.

Must add here that for more me, I scratched my 2007 Mix (as it went unjudged) and may or may not have included one or two tracks from that mix in my 2008 edition.

I had some trouble with my opener, as I mentioned in another post, then I replaced it not once but twice, and feel very content with my current selection.

I shall offer no further info on my 2008 Mix, other than I feel very good about this mix and think it ranks up there with my 2005 and 2006 mixes.

While I can't offer a playlist for the evening, I will say that I had a Victory Prima Pils, but it didn't feel quite like a Friday without a Terrapin Rye Pale Ale, so cracked me one of those bad turtles!

- Salud!

No comments: